Enter your, pickles, bread, flowers, photography, paintings, afghan's, quilts, woodworking and more in the fair. Who knows, you might go home with a ribbon. For entry information and schedule, see Fair book.
Even if you don't enter anything, make sure to stop by and check out what everyone else has entered.
Please note the following:
*Pre-registration required for all entries by last Sunday in July.
* Civic Center opens for entries on Saturday Aug 13th 4pm-6pm and Sunday Aug 14th 3pm to 7pm.
* All judging will take place on Mon Aug 15th starting at 9am.
* Civic Center will open at 1pm on Tues Aug 16th at noon.
* All exhibits must be removed Sun Aug 21st, 2022 8:30am- 1:00pm.
* Open Sew will take place on Tues. thru Fri. Aug. 16 - 19th, 2022 1 pm - 7 pm.
There will be demonstrations periodically occurring in the Civic Center throughout the week. Check the schedule there for specifics. We are still trying to find people interested in demonstrating crafts such as basket making, quilting, soap making, knitting, crocheting, wood carving, etc. during the open hours of the Civic Center. If you are interested, please call the fair office.